Silver Ocean Club, located at Waalreseweg 50, Valkenswaard, is responsible for the processing of personal data as described in this privacy statement.
1. Personal data that we process
Silver Ocean Club processes your personal data by using our services and/or by providing these data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we need to process. These are subdivided as follows:
- Necessary for the execution of an agreement. Silver Ocean Club invokes this basis when a contract has been entered into with someone and the processing of personal data is therefore necessary.
- First name and surname
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Necessary to fulfill legal obligation. Silver Ocean Club invokes this basis when personal information is necessary from a legal point of view.
- Date of birth
- Further personal data that we process in order to continue to improve our services are:
- Information about your activities on our website
2. Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors under the age of 18. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over the age of 18. We encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete that information.
3. For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Silver Ocean Club processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Give you the possibility to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Silver Ocean Club analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Silver Ocean Club also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
3. How long we retain personal information
4. Sharing personal data with third parties
Silver Ocean Club will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide your information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to fulfill a legal obligation. We enter into an agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Silver Ocean Club remains responsible for such processing.
5. Cookies, or similar techniques we use
7.View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Silver Ocean Club and you have the right to data transfer. This means that you may submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you. You can send a request to review, correct, delete, treat or withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Burgerservicenummer (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Silver Ocean Club would also like to draw your attention to the fact that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
8. How we secure personal information
Silver Ocean Club takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your information has been compromised or there is evidence of misuse, please contact our customer service or firstname.lastname@example.org.